How To Start a Mom Blog
I have a lot of friends and family ask me what I do online and how I make money form my blog!
*Before we get started I just want to let you know that my pages and posts contain affiliate links which means, at no cost to YOU, that we might receive compensation if you purchase something through a link on our site. HipHooRae.com.
If you keep reading you will see how I do this.
So to make it easier I have set up this page so I can direct them to it, also it helps me keep track of the programs and courses I love and use.
As I don’t know about you but my filing system is ‘post it notes’ around my office and computer. These do go missing every now and again and that gets me frustrated.
It has taken me ages to get this page up and I wish I had done it sooner as it has taken my a lot of work to put it all in one place but worth it and now so easy for me to find everything.
First things first you will need a Domain Name and hosting, I have switch to Bigscoots about 15 months ago as my other hosting company wasn’t great and since I switched I am so happy they have been marvelous.
Printables By Numbers is an amazing course to get you sorted with printables. Suzi is such a great teacher and really down to earth
The Blog Plan is another great post from Suzi
PotPieGirl – Jennifer Ledbetter
Carly – mommyonmpurpose.com
- Pinterest Strategies: If you’re looking for some help nailing down your Pinterest strategy, this course is for you! In it, we’ll cover everything from creating pins that stand out to using analytics to make sure your content is being seen by the right people. Whether you’re a complete beginner or you’ve been using Pinterest for a while but want to up your game, this course will give you the tools you need to succeed. So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and start pinning like a pro! Carly is a pinterest expert and her course will help you create beautiful pins and get seen by the right people. She will show you how to analyze your pin stats, develop a strategy, and stay ahead of the competition. Carly does a deep dive into one of her pinterest accounts to show you what is working now. With Carly’s help you will be able to create pins that stand out and get noticed by the right people, no matter your budget. So join her today and start pinning like a pro!
- Affiliate Course
- Buy the bundle: both course for a great discount
- Carly recommends this List Love by Jennifer
LIST LOVE Introduction to List Building
- JenniferMaker.com a DIY Blogger (EBA graduate)
- Jennifer also has a Pinterest Course that is amazing
Monica Froese – redefiningmom.com
- Pin Practical
- Pin Promotion
Rosemarie Groner – Busybudgeter.com
Ruth Soukup – Livingwellspendingless.com and also Elite Blogging Academy EBA
Lena Presley-Gott – whatmommydoes.com
- Traffic Transformation
BC Stack Blogging toolkit
Genesis blogging toolkit